Defence Research and Development Organisation 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. DRDO inviting applications for the positions of Construction Engineer and More. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 06th March, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Construction Engineer – 10 Posts
Deputy Chief Construction Engineer – 04 Posts
Sub: Filling Of Dy Chief Construction Engineer And Construction Engineer In Ordo, Ministry Of Defence On Deputation Basis. Applications from eligible candidates are invited for filling up the following post on deputation basis.
- Name of the Post: Construction Engineer (CE), General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted (Technical)
- No of Post: 10
- Pay Level: 11
- Place of posting: Anywhere in India
(A) Deputation (Civilian Officer): Civilian Officers of the Organised Engineering Services of the Central Government or other Departments or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
(ii) With five years regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 8000- 13500 (Pay level-10, 7th cpc, and
(b) possessing the following education qualification and experience:-
(i) Degree or equivalent in Civil/Electrical Mechanical Engineering or in Architecture;
(ii) Atleast 4 years’ experience in planning or execution of works out of which atleast 2 years should be on site/field. or Atleast 4 years experience in Estate management i.e. encroachments, development, usufructs and litigation and other matters relating thereto). Provision of civic amenities for inhabited, estates, arboriculture and environmental health civic taxes and matters relating thereto and knowledge of Land survey and Land Acquisition. Valuation of Land rules related to negotiated purchase/hiring of immovable property. Or Atleast 4 years, experience in vetting of running/final bills of civil works, scrutiny of contracts documents/deviation orders and amendments to contracts, control of civil works budget stores audit with exposure to computer programming/system analysis.
- Desirable: (i) Experience in planning/design of works connected with time bound projects. (ii) Knowledge of Budget monitoring and control of works expenditure and scales of accommodation.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 (fifty- six) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Shri Pravin Kumar Das, Deputy Director, Dte of Personnel (Pers.AA1), Room No. 266, 2nd Floor, ORDO Bhawan, New Delhi-110105
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
- It is requested that application duly counter-signed by the Cadre Controlling Authority, as per the given (Annexure-II), alongwith photocopies of complete and up- to-date APARs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may be sent to Shri Pravin Kumar Das, Deputy Director, Dte of Personnel (Pers.AA1), Room No. 266, 2nd Floor, ORDO Bhawan, New Delhi-110105, within a period of 60 days from the date of circulation/ publication of this circular in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- Photocopies of the APARs should be attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent in the Central Govt, failing which the application of the candidate shall be summarily rejected. In the event of selection, the applicant will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature.